- What should my testimony focus on?
It should focus on experiences taking place in a detention centre, around a song. Five angles are suggested in the form but you may choose a different one if you wish.
- Should testimonies be limited to descriptions of musical experiences?
No. If you wish, you can also share feelings and reactions relating to musical experiences.
- How many testimonies can I upload?
You can upload as many as you wish.
- Can I share experiences relating to a song about which other people have already written?
- Can I share experiences about a song that I sang or listened to in different detention centres?
Yes, but you should upload a different testimony for each centre.
- How can I upload my testimony?
You should go to the section «Share your memories» and follow the instructions to upload your story through a short text or audio.
- Why should my testimony be brief?
To facilitate its publication and reading by website visitors.
- Why can't I upload my written testimony?
Check that it is no longer than 5,000 characters (approximately one and a half pages in letter format, font Arial size 11, line spacing 1.0).
- Why can't I upload my image?
Check that it has a maximum size of 1 MB, and that it is in a JPG, PNG, JPEG, GIF or TIFF format.
- Why can't I upload my audio or video?
Check that it does not exceed three minutes and that it has a maximum size of 8 MB.
- Is it compulsory to upload an image, audio or video?
- How long will my testimony take to be published?
We will do our best to publish it within a week.